These ESL Activity Sheets – Families – provide engaging, fun and versatile activities your young learners will love.
They’ve been designed to support busy English teachers of young learners aged 5-9 years, with activities that cover:
- vocabulary and grammar
- speaking and listening
- reading and writing
- and games.
The pack contains Teachers’ Notes full of ideas for introducing, practising, recycling and extending ‘Families’ vocabulary and grammar – along with 11 photocopiable Activity Sheets to keep your young learners motivated and engaged.
(For more details, see below.)
The Osito ESL Activity Sheets – Families – include:
- 12 picture cards – for teaching/revising ‘Family’ vocabulary
- ‘family words’ word-search puzzle
- family tree picture crossword
- stimulus picture of families in a park, for speaking and listening activities
- ‘Spot the Difference’ park scene, for further speaking practice
- reading comprehension task
- pairs gap fill exercise
- family tree with questions (using possessive apostrophe + s)
- ‘Guess Who?’ game board
- family finger puppets, to enjoy family songs and puppet shows.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL Activity Sheet, including a bank of ideas for using them in different ways, to motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the Activity Sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks. They all provide low-prep / easy-prep, time-saving support to help you enhance your English teaching.
These ESL Activity Sheets – Families – have been lovingly created by English teachers, and trialled in classrooms around the world, so you can be confident that they do actually work.