This downloadable ESL/EFL Activity Pack: At Home offers supplementary materials for teachers of young learners aged 5-9 years.
It contains five pages of Teachers’ Notes, packed full of ideas for teaching/revising the topic At Home – along with 10 photocopiable Activity Sheets that will keep your young learners motivated and engaged.
The ESL/EFL Activity Pack: At Home contains:
- 24 household/home picture cards, including furniture – for teaching/revising vocabulary
- a moving house, word-search puzzle
- pictures of houses (with and without furniture) as a stimulus for speaking and listening
- templates to build your own mini-3D homes
- a reading and writing challenge about the different types of homes people live in
- an ‘Around the House’ game board, to bring the topic together in a fun and dynamic way.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL/EFL Activity Sheet, along with a bank of ideas for using them in a variety of ways to help motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks – and all provide low-prep/easy-prep, time-saving support to help you enhance your ESL teaching.
All the materials contained in this pack have been created by ESL teachers and tried and tested in many ESL classrooms around the world – so you can be confident that they do actually work.