The Osito ESL Activity Sheets – At Home – provide engaging, fun and versatile activities that your young learners will love.
They’ve been designed to support English teachers of young learners aged 5-9 years, and include activities to cover:
- vocabulary and grammar
- speaking and listening
- reading and writing
- and games.
The pack contains Teachers’ Notes packed full of ideas for introducing, practising, recycling and extending ‘At Home’ vocabulary and grammar – along with 12 Activity Sheets to motivate and engage your young learners.
The Osito ESL Activity Sheets – At Home – include:
- 24 household/home picture cards (including furniture) – for teaching/revising vocabulary
- a moving house, word search puzzle
- pictures of houses (with and without furniture) as a stimulus for speaking and listening
- templates to build your own mini-3D homes
- a reading and writing challenge about the different types of homes people live in
- an ‘Around the House’ game board, to bring the topic together in a fun and dynamic way.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL Activity Sheet, including a bank of ideas for using them in different ways, to motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the Activity Sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks. They all provide low-prep/easy-prep, time-saving support to help you enhance your English teaching.
These ESL Activity Sheets – At Home – have been lovingly created by English teachers, and trialled in many classrooms around the world, so you can be confident that they do actually work.