These ESL Activity Sheets – Farm Animals – provide engaging, fun and versatile activities your young ESL learners will love.
They’ve been designed to support English teachers of young learners aged 5-9 years, and include activities to cover:
- vocabulary and grammar
- speaking and listening
- reading and writing
- and games.
The pack contains Teachers’ Notes, full of ideas for introducing, practising, recycling and extending ‘farm animal’ vocabulary and grammar – along with ten photocopiable Activity Sheets to keep young learners motivated and engaged.
The Osito ESL Activity Sheets – Farm Animals – include:
- 12 farm animal picture cards, for teaching/revising vocabulary
- farm animal anagram activities
- a picture set on a busy farm, as a stimulus for speaking and listening (and extending vocabulary)
- an ‘odd one out’ challenge, using farm animal characters
- a gap fill reading and writing sheet
- pictures to match to simple sentences, showing different activities on the farm
- farm animal ‘Misfits’ cards, to extend the vocabulary and bring the topic together in a fun and dynamic way.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL Activity Sheet, including a bank of ideas for using them in different ways, to motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the Activity Sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks. They all provide low-prep/easy-prep, time-saving support to help you enhance your English teaching.
These ESL Activity Sheets – Farm Animals – have all been created by English teachers, and trialled in classrooms around the world, so you can be confident that they do actually work.