This downloadable ESL/EFL Activity Pack: Farm Animals offers supplementary materials for teachers of young learners aged 5-8 years.
It contains five pages of Teachers’ Notes, packed full of ideas for teaching/revising the topic of Farm Animals – along with 10 photocopiable Activity Sheets to keep your young learners motivated and engaged.
This ESL/EFL Activity Pack: Farm Animals contains:
- 12 farm animal picture cards, for teaching/revising vocabulary
- animal anagram activities
- a picture set on a busy farm, as a stimulus for speaking and listening
- a ‘spot the difference’ challenge, using farm animal characters
- reading and writing challenges, including a gap fill writing sheet and picture/text matching cards
- farm animal ‘Misfits’ cards, to extend the vocabulary and bring the topic together in a fun and dynamic way.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL/EFL Activity Sheet, along with a bank of ideas for using them in a variety of ways to help motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks – and all provide low-prep/easy-prep, time-saving support to help you enhance your ESL teaching.
All the materials contained in this pack have been created by ESL teachers and tried and tested in many ESL classrooms around the world – so you can be confident that they do actually work.