This downloadable ESL/EFL Activity Pack: In the Classroom offers support materials for teachers of young learners aged 5-8 years.
It contains five pages of Teachers’ Notes, packed full of ideas for teaching/revising the topic of In the Classroom – along with 10 photocopiable Activity Sheets to keep your young learners motivated and engaged.
The ESL/EFL Activity Pack: In the Classroom contains:
- 12 picture cards of classroom objects, for teaching/revising vocabulary
- a picture crossword
- a picture set in a busy classroom, as a stimulus for speaking and listening activities
- a ‘spot the difference’ classroom scene, to use/recall vocabulary and grammar chunks
- a reading and writing revision sheet
- spinner templates with bingo boards, to bring the topic together in a fun and dynamic way.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL/EFL Activity Sheet, along with a bank of ideas for using them in different ways to motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks and all provide low-prep/easy-prep support to help you enhance your ESL teaching.
All the materials contained in this pack were created by ESL teachers and have been tested in many ESL classrooms around the world – so you can be confident that they do actually work.