These ESL Activity Sheets – In the Classroom – provide engaging, fun and versatile activities your young learners will love.
They’ve all been designed to support English teachers of young ESL learners aged 5-9 years, and include activities covering:
- vocabulary and grammar
- speaking and listening
- reading and writing
- and games.
The pack contains Teachers’ Notes full of ideas for introducing, practising, recycling and extending classroom vocabulary and simple grammar – along with ten photocopiable Activity Sheets to keep your young learners motivated and engaged.
The Osito ESL Activity Sheets – In the Classroom – include:
- 12 picture cards of classroom objects, for teaching/revising vocabulary
- a picture crossword
- a picture set in a busy classroom, as a stimulus for speaking and listening activities
- a ‘spot the difference’ classroom scene, to use/recall vocabulary and grammar chunks
- a reading and writing revision sheet
- spinner templates with bingo boards, to bring the topic together in a fun and dynamic way.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL Activity Sheet, including a bank of ideas for using them in different ways, to motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the Activity Sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks. They all provide low-prep/easy-prep, time-saving support to help you enhance your English teaching.
These ESL Activity Sheets – In the Classroom – have all been lovingly created by English teachers, and trialled in classrooms around the world, so you can be confident that they do actually work.