This downloadable ESL/EFL Activity Pack: Food – offers supplementary materials for English teachers of young learners aged 5-8 years.
It contains five pages of Teachers’ Notes, packed full of ideas for teaching/revising the topic of Food – along with ten photocopiable Activity Sheets to keep your young learners motivated and engaged.
This ESL/EFL Activity Pack: Food contains:
- 24 picture cards – for teaching/revising food vocabulary
- a picture set in a café, as a stimulus for speaking and listening (introducing/revising basic grammar points)
- a ‘spot the difference’ cafe scene, for further speaking practice
- a writing template for food likes and dislikes
- a reading and writing shopping list challenge
- a card game, to bring the food topic together in a fun and dynamic way.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL/EFL Activity Sheet, along with a bank of ideas for using them in a variety of ways – to help motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the activity sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks – and all provide low-prep/easy-prep, time-saving support to help you enhance your ESL teaching.
All the materials contained in this pack have been created by ESL teachers and tried and tested in many ESL classrooms around the world – so you can be confident that they do actually work.