These ESL Activity Sheets – Food – provide engaging, fun and versatile activities your young learners will love.
They are designed to support English teachers of young learners aged 5-8 years, and include activities covering:
- vocabulary and grammar
- speaking and listening
- reading and writing
The pack contains Teachers’ Notes, packed full of ideas for introducing, practising, recycling and extending food vocabulary and grammar – along with ten photocopiable Activity Sheets to keep your young learners motivated and engaged.
The Osito ESL Activity Sheets – Food – contain:
- 24 picture cards – for teaching/revising food vocabulary
- a picture crossword puzzle
- a café scene, as a stimulus for speaking and listening (introducing/revising basic grammar points)
- a ‘spot the difference’ cafe scene, for further speaking practice
- a writing template to record food likes and dislikes
- a reading and writing shopping list challenge
- a card game, to bring the food topic together in a fun and dynamic way.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL Activity Sheet, including a bank of ideas for using them in different ways, to motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the Activity Sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks. They all provide low-prep/easy-prep, time-saving support to help you enhance your English teaching.
These ESL Activity Sheets – Food – have all been lovingly created by English teachers, and trialled in classrooms around the world, so you can be confident that they do actually work.