This downloadable ESL/EFL Activity Pack: Clothes offers supplementary materials for teachers of young learners aged 5-9 years.
It contains six pages of Teachers’ Notes, packed full of ideas for teaching/revising the topic of Clothes – along with 12 photocopiable Activity Sheets to keep your young learners motivated and engaged.
This ESL/EFL Activity Pack: Clothes contains:
- 24 picture cards – for teaching/revising clothes (and accessories) vocabulary
- an illustrated, clothes word puzzle
- an illustrated, clothes word-search
- a picture of a family doing their laundry, as a stimulus for speaking and listening activities
- a picture of a group of people wearing an assortment of clothes and accessories, for speaking and listening
- three mini role-play scripts to practise shopping for clothes (including colours, prices and sizes)
- spinners and ‘Misfits’ cards for a variety of games to practise/reinforce clothes vocabulary (and body parts)
- 24 picture cards – for teaching/revising basic shapes and patterns found on clothing – ideal for games such as ‘Go fish!’ Pelmanism and Snap.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL/EFL Activity Sheet, along with a bank of ideas for using them in a variety of ways – to help motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks – and all provide low-prep/easy-prep, time-saving support to help you enhance your ESL teaching.
All the materials contained in this pack have been created by ESL teachers and tried and tested in many ESL classrooms around the world – so you can be confident that they do actually work.