These ESL Activity Sheets – Clothes – provide engaging, fun and versatile activities your young learners will love.
Designed to support busy English teachers of young learners aged 5-9 years, the activities cover:
- vocabulary and grammar
- speaking and listening
- reading and writing
- and games.
The pack contains Teachers’ Notes full of ideas for introducing, practising, recycling and extending ‘Clothes’ vocabulary and grammar – along with 12 photocopiable Activity Sheets to motivate and engage your young learners.
The Osito ESL Activity Sheets – Clothes – include:
- 24 picture cards – for teaching/revising clothes (and accessories) vocabulary
- an illustrated, clothes word puzzle
- an illustrated, clothes word search
- a picture of a family doing their laundry, as a stimulus for speaking and listening activities
- a picture of a group of people wearing an assortment of clothes and accessories, for speaking and listening
- three mini role-play scripts to practise shopping for clothes (including colours, prices and sizes)
- spinners and ‘Misfits’ cards for a variety of games to practise/reinforce clothes vocabulary (and body parts)
- 24 picture cards – for teaching/revising basic shapes and patterns found on clothing – ideal for games such as ‘Go fish!’ Pelmanism and Snap.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each ESL Activity Sheet, along with a bank of ideas for using them in different ways, to motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the Activity Sheets are ideal as extension activities, time-fillers or homework tasks. They all provide low-prep/easy-prep, time-saving support to help you enhance your English teaching.
These ESL Activity Sheets – Clothes – have been lovingly created by English teachers, and trialled in many classrooms around the world, so you can be confident that they do actually work.