This ESL/EFL Christmas Activity Pack offers supplementary materials for teachers of young learners aged 5-7 years. It’s full of fun, engaging activities for the run up to Christmas, that your young learners will love. (Downloadable as a PDF file.)
Each pack includes activities covering Christmas / Winter:
- vocabulary and grammar
- speaking and listening
- reading and writing
This pack contains five pages of Teachers’ Notes, packed full of ideas for Christmas / Winter activities, along with 12 printable PDF Activity Sheets, guaranteed to keep your young learners motivated and engaged. See below for more details…
The Osito ESL/EFL Christmas Activity Pack includes:
- two picture card sets for teaching / revising basic vocabulary for Christmas and Winter
- a word-search puzzle and picture crossword using Christmas / Winter vocabulary
- a ‘Spot the Difference’ picture, of a family wrapping presents, as a stimulus for speaking and listening
- a sheet where children match family members to the most suitable gifts, and write the gift tags
- two simple reading and writing sheets, for children to colour and label a reindeer or snowman (vocabulary for body parts and clothes)
- an 8-picture winter tale, for story sequencing, reading and matching
- and a game, including spinners and ‘Misfits’ snowmen cards, to bring the topic together in a fun and dynamic way.
The Teachers’ Notes provide an overview of each Activity Sheet, along with a bank of ideas for using them in a variety of ways. As a result, you’ll have plenty of activities, ideas and games to help to motivate and inspire you and your young learners.
Many of the Activity Sheets are ideal for extension, time-filler or homework tasks. They all provide low-prep/easy-prep, time-saving support to help enhance your English teaching.
The ESL/EFL Christmas Activity Pack has been lovingly created by English teachers and trialled in many ESL/EFL classrooms. You can be confident that they do actually work!